All our products come with a commercial license. You cannot sublicense, resell, share, give away, make public or modify then resell the templates in a way that someone can edit it too.
Any Resale, Sub-Licensing or any modification of it in a way that is directly competitive with the original product is strictly prohibited (e.g., Canva template). You may not resale the products/modified products or claim them as your own. All the products are protected by copyright, and The Digital Media Hub owns all the rights (excluding any pictures). Legal action will be taken if we find any breach in our copyright and legal terms.
WHAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DO:
- Use the templates for your business/brand.
- Use the templates to create content and promote your brand on your social media, webinars, courses, trainings, website etc.
- Modify fonts, colours, add your logo, images, copy so the templates fit your own style
- Use the templates for multiple businesses/blogs.
- Use the templates for client work or social media management.
WHAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO:
- Sell, loan, or give away the templates or allow a third party to use them in any way.
- Share the materials with third parties - whether a client or a friend without previous written consent obtained directly from The Digital Media Hub®.
- Include the templates in website templates, design templates, quote templates or any other editable product for sale or free distribution.
- Use the images to promote or sell other content and design templates, design products, services, resources, courses, whether free or paid in a way that is directly competitive with the original product.
- Claim the templates, designs, copy or any of the elements as your own.